Friday, February 18, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch Challenge 102

Two weeks ago I was chosen as one of the Super Six at Card Patterns! Wahoo!!!  I was so honored and a little shocked!  What a surprise!

This week the sketch challenge at Card Patterns looks like this:
Here is my card:
The paper is BasicGrey, the sentiment and flower dies are Papertrey Ink with two vintage buttons and 3 baby pearls.

This went together fairly fast because I used the BasicGrey paper pad.  Why don't you join in the sketch?  Go here.  It is so much fun to make cards with others - ask a friend to join you.

Have a Happy Stamping Day!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

NinaB said...

This is so adorable, Joy. I'm glad you could play along with us at Card Patterns.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin