Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Creative Belli Challenge uses FELT

What a wonderful challenge.  We challenge you to used felt - you can use it any way -- make a flower pin, or some trim or even a whole felt card!  Just let your imagination go.  The spirit of the Belli challenges is to encourage you to use your OLD and FORGOTTEN stamping supplies!

Here one of my projects:
This idea is from Dawn, she has the tutorial on her blog.  Check it out!
and here is the other project I made.
 My granddaughter and I made this one morning.  Here is the tutorial from Heather for these:


Everyone is welcome to play along!

If you upload to a gallery use keyword CBC111

Here's how to play along:

Make a card with something with felt and then link back to the Belli Challenge in your post and provide a DIRECT LINK to your new posting using Mr. Linky at the Creative Belli Challenge blog.  EASY PEASY!!!

Check out these Design Team Members for some inspiration.

Robin Parker and Darsie Bruno two of our team members will not be making projects for a few weeks, but will be back soon.

Thanks and have a HAPPY stamping day!!

12 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Joy, what fun projects. Both really practical. TFS!

Beth Norman said...

Your projects are so fun. Awesome work.

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh, wow.... these projects are too cute! I don't work much with felt, but this looks like something that I might enjoy making. Very impressive!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- I love the needle cases- very nice idea! Love the cup cover too- fabulous flower!

Maria Matter said...

oh what wonderful projects! love the practicality here Joy! brilliantly done!
hugs & blessings

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Joy!!These are so pretty!I love the colors and your flowers!!Beautiful Joy!!
Hugs,
Chris

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Joy...what fabulous projects!!! The felt cozy with the sweet little felt flower is soooo cool and I love the little sewing kits!!! Thanks for the links...these will make great stocking stuffers!!!!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Such fun projects, Joy - great take on this challenge!

Tamara Morton said...

What wonderful and beautiful projects I love how you have decorated them. Hugs
Tamara

Mary Marsh said...

I love these projects joy-the cup cover really caught my eye-and what fun to make a project with your granddaughter

Beth Norman said...

Your projects are delightful. Lots of love went into these. Followed your link to the tutorial and I see how much work was entailed into the coffee cozy. Beautiful.

Karen W said...

This is so neat, I love it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin