Thursday, February 24, 2011

CPS Card Sketches 206

CPS has a very interesting sketch this week--- this one was a little more challenging -- I had to make my first one over -- because after I got it made I looked at the sketch and realized one of my elements was way off - So now I have two cards, different sentiments and that's ok.

Here is the sketch:
Then here is my entry for the challenge.
Elements were from my huge scrap pile, Verve Stamps, Papertrey Ink Dies, MS punch and a little pearl and ribbon.

Here is my boo-boo.

I made the center element a circle instead of a rectangle.

Why don't you join in the challenge -- it really is a lot of fun.  I just love seeing what the other did.  Blogger land has some very talented people!

Have a HAPPY stamping day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joy, this is so pretty! I love the doily on the BG and detailing on the ribbon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin