Monday, February 28, 2011

STAMP of the WEEK - Mountain Vista

Hey -- Can you believe February is over?  Boy, it went fast!  This week Wendy's Stamp of the Week made me think of Colorado.  In the past I've enjoyed the summer in Colorado - it is a great place to escape the Texas heat!

Do you remember the details for STAMP of the WEEK discount?  You can get this stamp for 50% off just by going to the House That Stamps Built Blog and get the special code there.  When you order your stamp put that code in the special instructions blank.

Here is my card
I'm trying so hard to use up some of my scraps and so I have no idea of the manufacturer of the paper.  I used a little masking and sponging on the image.

Here are the Design Team Members who made a few things for your inspiration.



Robin Kirkpatrick

Thank you for looking at my card and have a HAPPY stamping day!

5 comments:

Whimsey said...

Beautifully done; love your coloring!!

Karen Hasheck said...

It is fun to see the different choices the team makes using the same stamp- yours is an awesome card and with the colors you chose, perfect for a guy!

Lynette said...

Love it, Joy! Great coloring and nice layout.

Ayana Posadas said...

I love the gorgeous scene and the colors that you used. What a fun layout on your card too. The twine looks great!

Unknown said...

Wonderful scenery card Joy!! I love how you colored the image and earth tone colors! Fantastic job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin