Saturday, February 5, 2011

Papertrey Valentine Favors

For years I've been making my grandchildren's Valentines for their classmates.  This year I used Papertrey's totally neat dies -- these are some of the best dies I've ever used!  I used the Favor It Basket and Box dies.  I also used the Tiny Treats Valentine and Tiny Treats Birthday Stamps.   I know that one day soon they will be too old for these, and that time goes so quickly.

There is a Tiny Treats Christmas and Tiny Treats Halloween.  - I'm saving my Starbucks money to get those!

I made 85 of these sweet little treat boxes for 4 grandchildren. 
Thanks for looking treasure days with your grandkids!

Have a HAPPY stamping day!!

2 comments:

Ann said...

85!!!!!!! Joy you are a supergran! What lucky grandchildren (and their friends). I love the Favor It dies too - can you imagine cutting those boxes by hand!

scootingranny said...

Fabulous project and what a great Grandmother you are!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin