Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Repeat Impressions - WHAT IF WEDNESDAY

We got snow!!! A real rarity for this part of Texas.  I know some of my blog friends have 10-12 inches of snow and are going to work and no big deal!  BUT here we get ONE inch and the whole city is at a stand-still!!  We are just not used to it!

Here is the sketch from Repeat Impressions for this week:
 Here is my card:
The stamp is Wishing you a day. 8616-E and Heart Tea Cup 4523-C.  The paper is from gcd and the ruffle edge crepe paper is Melissa Francis.  I used a glitter pen on the little heart - it shows up grey, but actually is glittery!

Why don't you join - you could win a $25.00 gift certificate for just participating!  We would love to see what you do with this sketch.  You DO NOT have to use Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you do your name will be entered twice in the random drawing.  Just make a card with this sketch, link your card on the Repeat Impressions Blog and your set!!  If you use a gallery to display your cards be sure to reference Repeat Impressions Sketch F911.

Thank you for leaving a comment - I appreciate your time.

Have a HAPPY stamping day!!

6 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Joy! I love the delicate prints you used. Great teacup, too!

Whimsey said...

Very pretty; love the DP you've used and even on the teacup - great card!

Unknown said...

This is so cute Joy!! I love the country look. Pretty DPs paper piecing!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so pretty - I love the dp you used and that MF ruffle!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

What a lovely card, Joy. Loe the patterned paper you used and that ruffled crepe paper sure is fun! Great job on the sketch!

NanaConnie said...

Love the teacup stamped and cut from the dp! Adding the heart to complement yoru other hearts is really clever. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the encouraging comments on my card submitted for the RI sketch challenge. Since I follow your blog, and your work, your comments are truly appreciated. :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin