Friday, April 23, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 60


The prize this week, from CardPatterns is  Julia Stainton who is offering up the prize for one random participant- three scrapblocks valued at $48 US!! The just released Life scrapblock, Newspaper Ads scrapblock, and Calendar Year scrapblock. These are 6x6 inch rubber stamps perfect for cardmaking, scrapbooking, and any paper crafting.  WOW - these are really neat.


Here is the sketch:
Here is my card
The dp is from My Mind's Eye, the aqua card stock is from Papertrey Ink called Hawaiian Shores.  The sentiment is from Verve.  The flower is the lst one I made -- I'll make more.  Nina Brackett has a tutorial here on how to make them.


Have Happy Stamping Day!

2 comments:

dstandard said...

Beautiful card - love the flower! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a great sketch, Joy, and I love the fluffy flower!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin