Thursday, April 15, 2010

Center Stage Spotlight Blop Hop!!



It's time for another CSS Blog hop!


Several members of the CenterStage Spotlight Alumni team have gathered some of their favorite BBQ Picnic recipes together for us to make another cookbook!  The cookbook will be available for FREE over on the StampTV Freebie page for you to download and print at your leisure.

But, since we are paper crafters - we were challenged even further to make a project with our recipe in mind to share with everyone tonight on their blogs!  (The projects are also included in photos on the recipe booklet as well.)  

Here is my recipe and picture for the Cookbook.


Please check out the links of all the participating designers and then download the Recipe booklet and let us know how you like them!

19 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

I've never made homemade BBQ sauce. I've got to try that. Love the way you decorated your bottle!

Tina said...

LOVE those checks,Joy!!! Great bottle you have there too!! I love making my own sauce.. usually just throwing stuff together.. will definitely try yours!!

Betty Neville said...

That would make a great gift Joy! Will have to try your BBQ sauce on my ribs!

Unknown said...

Great job, Joy! When I saw that your project was a decorated bottle - I squealed with delight! what a great idea! Thanks so much for joining us in the hop tonight!

redwasher1 said...

Joy! Your bottle is fantastic!! I'm sure to be trying this!!

Brenda said...

Joy what a fabulous bottle!!! Love this idea, I have to give this sauce a try it sounds yummy. You decorated it so perfectly.TFS

Dawn said...

how cute is that! mmmmm

Carla S. said...

What a great project, Joy! Love how you decorated the bottle! I'm definitely going to try your sauce - it sounds fantastic!

Lynette said...

Great project - so very well-done. Awesome!

Cheri said...

This recipe really piqued my interest the moment I saw it. My DH is a barbecue sauce connoisseur (thinks he is, anyway, {wink})and I can't wait to make this one for him.

Your "all dressed for the barbi" bottle is adorable. Perfect combo package!

AKiteFlier said...

Great bottle and fantastic recipe - I will be making a batch of this SOON - love the way you made your recipe card to match.

Unknown said...

What a fun project, Joy!! I love the bottle and BBQ recipe!

Jennie said...

Love your recipe and your presentation! Just fabulous Joy and great design :o)

Sharri said...

Joy, What a fabulous presentation and I love how you decorated your bottle! I have never made homemade BBQ sauce so will be trying your recipe for sure!

Joan Ervin said...

Oh, Joy...your BBQ Sauce sounds yummy!!!! You did a fabulous job on the bottle, too...I bet everything will tastes better with your special sauce!!!

Lee said...

Oh what a fun and cute packaging!!! Ohhh that sounds delicious too!!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love the label you created for your barbecue sauce, just darling! Your sauce sound delicious.

Karin said...

Fantastic idea!

peggy wainman said...

What a great way of decorating the bottle for your homemade sauce!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin