Thursday, April 29, 2010

Card Patterns Weekly Sketch 61

Well, I'm a little early with this one.  We are going on a little trip to watch my oldest grandaughter play in a softball tournament.  Seeing that is is a 10 hour drive, we will start out early Friday am.  We are taking our 3 other grandchildren -- Thank goodness for car video players!  My husband's family is from Ft. Stockton, Texas so we will visit there after the tournament.

Back to my card:  Here's the sketch:
Here is my card:
Stamp:  Papertrey Ink for the flower, and Clear Art Stamps for the sentiment -- one of my FAVS!
Paper:  Gina K Designs White and Sweet Corn card stocks
Other:  Vintage ribbon and copic markers and glitter (on the flower)

Thanks for looking and HAVE A GREAT stamping day!

4 comments:

whoistracy said...

Joy this is gorgeous! Love these soft colors and that big flower.

papertrails leaver said...

very pretty card!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful design with the gorgeous colors, stamps, and details...sooo elegant and vintagey (is that a word...LOL)!!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

So pretty!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin