Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Little Paper Shop Color Challenge

This is for Little Paper Shop's Weekly Color Challenge.  The colors were banana, lilac and white.  I ended up using a touch of black.  I used the stamp "Flyin' By".  I have a goal to use up some of my scraps.  Oh My, do I have the scraps!! So before I make any card, I go thru them and see what I have before I cut into a new piece. My stash does not seem to get smaller though.  These are little note cards that I plan to use for Thank You notes.  Why don't you go by Little Paper Shop and link a card?  I challenged my sister to do one.   You will enjoy seeing what their Design Team makes -- I promise!

Here are the little note cards:

Have a HAPPY stamping day!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

These are fabulous little note cards!

Allison Rankin said...

Just lovely...great take on the CC! I love the note paper mixed with that sentiment! Thanks for playing at LPS!

Stampinsilvia said...

What a wonderful little set you've created! I love them all! Thank you for playing along with Little Paper Shop challenge this week!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin