The book I used was "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallow a Spider". My kids and grandkids love this book. They all know it by heart.
Here is one of my cards:
This is a glow in the dark card! I know one of my grandkids will love it!!!
Stamp: Gina K Designs Spring Mix
Paper: Gina K Designs Black Onyx, White, cardstocks, the blue is from my scrap pile
Other: Glow in the Dark Embossing Powder
Here is another one:
I did this one because the Little Old Lady wears a hat.
Stamp: Gina K Designs: Happy Spring
Paper: Gina K Designs White, Fresh Asparagus, dp is from my stash
Ribbon: Gina K Designs
Here are the requirements and details:
- Challenge: Choose your favorite children's book and make a project inspired by the book. Include a photo of book along with why you chose it and how it inspired your project.
- Requirement: use any of our March Release stamp sets: Friends, A Beautiful Life, By Your Side, Fairy Tales, Happy Spring, Nana's Needlework, Nana's Needlework Sentiments, Sending Sunshine, Spring Mix, Spring Has Sprung
- Post: Post your card in the gallery at StampTV using the keyword-APRILBOOK Please put blog link in your photo notes so everyone can read all about why you chose that book.
- Deadline: Monday, April 12th at 8 pm central time
- Prize: The winner will become the CenterStage Spotlight Designer for April (the winner will receive the entire April release!, participate in all previews, release party and next month's DT search challenge!)
Here are the current Designers -- go check them out and get some inspiration!
- Jessica Fick
- Nina Brackett
- Tami Mayberry
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Theresa Momber
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Lee Murphy
- Emily Giovanni
- Erika Martin
- Jennie Harper *March CSS Guest Designer Winner*