Monday, April 5, 2010

ROUND TOP WEEKEND, #2

On Friday I visited with 2 of my girls who work in the office at Marburger and then on to see what was going on with the vendors.  Here are some of the ones I visited:

Perhaps you like to collect buttons?

or


















Or perhaps you like vintage ribbon -- like me:



















WHATEVER you collect -- you will find it here.  You will find:

BluePigs                                                                                                                                          
Relaxing Tubs:


This sweet lady in the relaxing tub is from
Alice and Jay,
They are from Georgia and have that sweet southern hospitality and some REALLY neat pieces.  This was a very comfortable place to be!



How about some Bakelite?  Oh My Goodness!! Have you ever seen so much?

Thanks for looking! Have a Great Day!!!  Tomorrow will be some of my favorites!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin