Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Blue on Blue at Repeat Impressions

Hello friends! I think I'm finally getting over my long vacation!  Whew... I need a vacation from my vacation!  One of the fun things I did was visit with Wendy and Bill owners of Repeat Impressions.  I also had along my sweet friend and fellow Rock Star Designer Melissa Cash.  Here we are at one of Wendy's favorite hangouts.
The blues in our shirts go right along with the challenge for this week - called blues on blue!  So here is my card
I used the stamp called Morning Glories and the sentiment Thinking of you...

Why not join us in the challenge?  You could win a nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions!  Just make a card with blues, link it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built and look for your name to be drawn!  You don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you do, your name will go into the drawing twice!  We sure would like for you to show us how you use Repeat Impressions stamps.

Thanks for looking at my card - have a HAPPY stamping day!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin