Thursday, August 21, 2014

Riding Pretty with Classy Cards 'n Such

Today it's Joy here.  Classy Cards 'n Such has so many stamp sets that I like.  Often I get stuck on one - in fact it might borderline OCD - but that's ok, I'm having fun!  Here is a card I made with one of those stamp sets that I'm stuck on.
 The stamp set is called Riding Pretty by Impression Obsession.  It has a companion die set called Bicycle Die Set.  For this card I only used the flower die to put into the basket.  The paper is from Vintage Bliss by Simple Stories.  The tiny flag is from a die by Poppy Stamps.  I used Spellbinders Matting Basics B for the mats.  I have a little trouble getting my mats square - even though I use a good cutter - so the Spellbinders Matting Basics A and B are life savers for me!  They stay out on my desk.  I used the Small Joy Foam Pads to pop up the little flower bouquet.  Check out the Riding Pretty Stamp set - it is a great set and I know you will love using it as much as I do.

Have a HAPPY stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin