Thursday, August 14, 2014

God Bless You from Classy Cards 'n Such

Good Morning! Joy here today.  Have you even gotten up in the morning and just felt very blessed?  I did this morning, just woke up with a smile and a good feeling in my heart.  Not every day is like that - this past year or so, our family has gone thru some tough days, but despite hardships, I know I'm blessed.
One of my blessings is Classy Cards 'n Such - this is a great company with beautiful paper supplies.  I made this card with some of their products and I'm putting this card in my car and today as I'm running my errands, I'll give it to somebody - maybe the girl at the dry cleaners or the lady who checks out my groceries.

I used a beautiful stamp by B Line Designs called Garden Rose, colored it with a few Tim Holtz Distress Markers and fussy cut it out.  Then I mounted it on a Spellbinders Die called Labels Eighteen which I then popped up with some Large Joy Foam Pads on a piece of designer paper from the 6x6 pad called The Lake House by Kaiser Kraft and the perfect brown is from Graphic 45's Botanical Tea.  The sentiment of God Bless You by Our Daily Bread was stamped on one of the little die cuts in the 6x6 The Lake House pad.  There are several pages of cute die cuts in the pad

Thank you for looking at my card, I hope you have a HAPPY stamping day!

3 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Joy, your card is absolutely gorgeous. Great coloring.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Joy- this is gorgeous- love the sentiment and love the idea of a random RAK- how awesome of you!

Graciellie Design said...

This is beautiful Joy! I'm so glad that you're my teammate. So talented, such a blessing! I had one of those blessed days this past week, actually the whole week felt great and blessed. Thanks so much for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin