Sunday, August 24, 2014

Happy Sunflower

Hi, Joy here showing you a card I made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such for this week's challenge.
I used paper from Simple Stories Harvest Lane and Graphic 45's Botanical Tea.  The die is from Spellbinders Oval Nested Medallion Label Die and the stamp set from Just Rite called Botanical Medallions & Banners.  It has 4 different flowers - so it will be a stamp set I can use often.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from a Poppy Stamps die called Happy Birthday Background - in a few weeks you will see how I used the die as a background.  The two little banners are cut from the Simple Stories paper and the Classic Ribbons die from Poppy Stamps.

It would be so nice for you to join in the challenge.  You can go to Classy Cards 'n Such. blogspot.com and see all the particulars.  Why not challenge a friend to join you?  There is always a nice prize for the winner.

I'll be looking to see your entries for the challenge.  Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin