Saturday, August 2, 2014

Keep Calm and Enjoy the Summer with Classy Card 'n Such

Hi, Joy today!  It seems like my summer is just flying by!  Classy Cards 'n Such has a cute stamp set that I just had to use today to remind me how fast summer is leaving!

The bike is from the stamp set called Riding Pretty from Impression Obsession.  After stamping it was cut out with the companion die called Bicycle Die Set.  I used Spellbinders Matting Basics A for the matts.  The pretty little gingham paper is from Graphic 45 called Secret Garden. After coloring the bike, I covered it with Glossy Accents so it would shine.  I then used the Small Joy Foam Pads to make the bike stand out.

This stamp set has cute, cute things to add to the basket - a bunny, hearts, presents, flowers and a Christmas tree!  So many way to use the bike!

Thanks for looking at my card - I hope your summer allows you time to keep calm and enjoy the days!

Have a Happy stamping day.

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, Joy! I absolutely LOVE your cards. It's so refreshing to see your sweet style, and I'd like to invite you once again to stop by ANY TIME you can to play along in our weekly Anything Goes Challenges at Word Art Wednesday. I'm blessed to have you join us.
Have a great week, and thanks for sharing and inspiring!
Karen
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin