Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sketch Time at Repeat Impressions

Today at Repeat Impressions it's time for a sketch!  Wendy gave us this one to try.
and here is my card:
The stamp is one of my favorite fall themed stamps called Scarecrow and Friend.  Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions would like to see what you would do with this sketch.  Make a card following the sketch and link it on her blog, The House That Stamps Built and you could be the winner of a random drawing for a nice gift certificate.

Here is a list of Rock Stars who have made projects to inspire you.
Joyce...
Karen...
Cheri... 
Geri... 
Deonna... 
Joy... you are here
Thank you for looking at my card and have a HAPPY stamping day.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love this card Joy! I need to add that scarecrow to my RI collection. Missing you much!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin