Saturday, August 2, 2014

Gingham Classy Cards 'n Such style

Joy here, today at Classy Cards 'n Such Beverly challenged us to show off some gingham.  - One of my favorite patterns - just look in my closet and you will see!

Here is my card:
The paper is from Secret Garden by Graphic 45 and the sentiment is from Inky Antics called Mighty Tower.  I made the flower called Mini Petals by Susan's Garden from and colored it like a pansy.  Susan Garden Tool Kit  allows me to make the flower  very quickly.  A die called Beach Sprig by Memory Box was added to the back of the flower.  I stamped the sentiment and cut out with Spellbinders Labels Eighteen.

We would like to see what you would do a this Gingham Challenge.  Why not challenge a friend to play along with you - one of you could win a great gift from Classy Cards 'n Such.  Make your project and link it on the Classy Cards 'n Such Blog.

Thanks for looking at my card - I'll be watching to see your projects.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin