Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What If Wednesday at Repeat Impressions


Every other Wednesday Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions challenges us to a sketch.  This is the sketch for this week
Here is my take on the sketch
I used one of my lighthouse stamps called (small) Nubble Light and my watercolors - on a plain piece of card stock.  I left a greeting off, thinking I'd add one at the last minute.

Check out what the other Rock Star Designers made, then make one to show us.  Check out all the details on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built.  You could be the winner of a nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.
Joyce...
Karen...
Cheri... 
Geri... 
Deonna... 
Joy... you are here
Thank you for looking at my card and have a HAPPY stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin